PACKZ BV provides strategic advice - based on practical insights - resulting in clear choices and effective hands-on implementation.
PACKZ BV provides strategic advice - based on practical insights - resulting in clear choices and effective hands-on implementation. PACKZ BV has been in the SMART Sustainable Packaging field for more than 8 years.
Johan Glaser and Dick de Koning are strategic packaging experts, with highly relevant experience in the FMCGs supply chain. PACKZ BV also has a several strategic collaborations in place with with international consulting firms and design agencies.
Our activities include: knowledge transfer in workshops/seminars, future roadmaps, strategic design, technology scouting and development of new materials and technical concepts.
- Active, Intelligent & Sustainable Packaging (efficient supply chains, avoiding food waste, connected packaging, recycling, consumer engagement, provenance, etc.) for FMCGs, FoodService and global material suppliers. Customers include: JDE, Friesland Campina, Tata Steel, Diageo/Nolet, BillerudKorsnäs, Lamb Weston, Südzucker, FNLI, CBL, etc.
- E-commerce; trained at Amazon in Seattle. PACKZ B.V. joined the Amazon Packaging Support and Supplier Network (APASS) in 2019
Specific sustainable packaging services
- Workshops and knowledge transfer
- Strategy and trend sessions
- Technology scouting
- Roadmaps for new materials and concepts
- Strategic design and multi-party developments
- Analysis of the existing packaging portfolio with concrete advice on sustainable packaging and packaging issues
- Supporting the implementation of sustainable packaging