Webinar KIDV - MyPack: Consumer behaviour and sustainable packaging
How can the sustainable behaviour of consumers be stimulated in the field of packaging? How are packaging features being perceived by consumers? And how are the benefits that are provided by the packaging traded off towards the final choice of buying the product? During this webinar, various researchers will shed light on their research related to consumer behaviour and sustainable packaging. The results will enable us to encourage consumers to make sustainable packaging choices.
KIDV is organising this online meeting as part of the European project MyPack. MyPack is a four-year project that is funded by the European Horizon 2020 program. The goal is to support the market introduction of innovative packaging in order to reduce both food and packaging waste and their negative influence on the environment.
More about MyPack can be found here: https://www.mypackfood.eu/ .
- Introduction: What is MyPack? - Marcel Keuenhof, KIDV - MyPack
- RUG research on consumer behaviour - Ellen van der Werff, University of Groningen (RUG)
- A meaningful reminder on sustainability: when explicit and implicit packaging cues meet - Giulia Granato, Wageningen University & Research (WUR)
- Branding and consumer behaviour - Christel de Bruijn, IPSOS
- Panel discussion with the above-mentioned speakers - moderated by Tao Heslenfeld and Marcel Keuenhof